- Clarence has the same disease his friend had who died, but Father and Mother help him to know that it is God who is in control of life and death.
- David finds how much better truth is than trying to cover up wrong.
- Elsie cannot sew or type like her big sisters, but she is just the right size for many other jobs.
- Carolyn finds that a book found in the bushes is one that will fill her mind with poison.
- Abbie learns that even when Mother goes out during church she needs to be good.
- Lois finds that candy given to keep her from telling the truth does not "taste" very good.
- Verna prays for Sister Janice.
- Eldon discovers how special Mother is.
- William begins to understand that if he wants to be a Samuel when he grows up, he had better listen and obey right now.
This is an ideal book when your child comes and says, "Please, read me a story."
346 pages -- hardcover
Dimensions: 5.6" x 8.5"
Rod and Staff Publishers