Where seekers come . . . .
Welcome to my page of answers to some important questions. If I missed yours, please ask it!
How long have you been in business?
Where is your bookstore located?
What payment options do you accept?
May I place phone orders?
Can you help me with my PayPal problems?
Do you ever sell at wholesale prices?
What kind of guarantee does Anabaptist Bookstore offer?
Who are your principal book suppliers?
What are Anabaptists?
Who owns and operates Anabaptist Bookstore?
What is Anabaptist Bookstore's relationship to the to the Anabaptists Web site?
What happens to the profits from sales at this site?
I have more questions!
- How long have you been in business?
- Since January 1, 1998.
- Where is your bookstore located?
- On your computer. Seriously, though, Anabaptist Bookstore does not inhabit its own brick-and-mortar building. It is strictly a home-based, online enterprise.
- What payment options do you accept?
- I accept US dollar checks, bank drafts, and money orders via snail mail. I participate in the PayPal system which gives you the option of paying online with your debit or credit card (even if you don't have a PayPal account).
- May I place phone orders?
- Please, no phone orders. For one thing, I am not set up to take payments over the phone.
- Can you help me with my PayPal problems?
- I wish I could. However, it is a separate system over which I have no control. You must deal directly with them in the event of any questions or difficulties.
- Do you ever sell at wholesale prices?
- No, I am sorry.
- What kind of guarantee does Anabaptist Bookstore offer?
- If anything you purchase from me is not satisfactory or arrives in damaged condition, send me an email note right away and I will do what I can to satisfy you.
- My integrity and your trust are more important to me than your money.
- Who are your principal book suppliers?
- Most of the books I sell come from Christian Light Publications, Rod & Staff Publishers, Pathway Publishers, and Green Pastures Press. I also offer some selections from Eastern Mennonite Publications, Bechtel Books, Moody Publishers, Scroll Publishers, Herald Press, and others.
- What are Anabaptists?
- Anabaptists are Christians. This non-Protestant movement began at the time of the Reformation. Some of the more well-known contemporary Anabaptists are the Mennonites, Amish, Hutterites and Brethren. Visit Anabaptists for further information.
- Who owns and operates Anabaptist Bookstore?
- Mark Roth
- What is Anabaptist Bookstore's relationship to the Anabaptists Web site?
- They are both produced by Mark Roth and they both complement each other.
- What happens to the profits from sales at this site?
- Bookstore profits help support Mark Roth and his family. They also help sponsor the Anabaptists Web site.
- I have more questions!
- Please contact me.
14487 Whiskey Hill Rd NE
Hubbard, OR 97032