Where seekers come . . . .
Books for Better Health
Click the links for purchasing information on these books I have in stock:
- Keys to Better Health
- A 282-page collection of general interest items concerning health, gathered from many sources. This hardcover book from Amish publisher Pathway Publishers includes a section on how to get started with a more healthful diet.
- On Alternative Medicine
- On the basis of wonderful testimonials, many people are accepting alternative medicines. But testimonials often obscure the facts. This book takes you beyond the testimonials to give you a look at how these therapies began and how they supposedly work.
- Mother to Mother on Breastfeeding
- Written by a registered nurse, this book is a very positive and encouraging guide for young parents who wish to give their baby the best possible start.
- Prudence and Your Health
- A workbook for children to help them learn about health, safety, and courtesy -- from the Bible and from real-life experiences.
As an agent for Amazon.com, I also offer you the option to purchase these books:
- The Low Blood Sugar Handbook
- When I was battling symptoms of low blood sugar, this book was very helpful to my wife and me.
- The Juiceman's Power of Juicing
- by Jay Kordich -- Known as "the Juiceman" to the millions who have seen him on television, Jay Kordich has at last written a book detailing his revolutionary program for staying healthy, looking young, getting trim, and feeling great -- all by taking advantage of the natural healing power of fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
- Complete Book of Juicing: Your Delicious Guide to Youthful Vitality
- by Michael T. Murray, Jay Kordich -- Freshly squeezed juice is the tastiest way to satisfy your nutrition needs while you quench your thirst. Now, one of the world's leading experts on natural nutrition and health offers you clear information on the healing and revitalizing power of various fruit and vegetable juices
- Ultimate Juicing: Delicious Recipes for over 125 of the Best Fruit and Vegetable Juice Combination
- by Donna Pliner Rodnitzky -- Cold, delicious juice drinks never go out of style. They're perfect in any kind of weather and at any time of day. Most important, they're as nutritious as they are mouth-watering.
- Juicing for Life
- by Cherie Calbom, Maureen B. Keane -- Details the nutritional, preventive, and immune-strengthening powers of fresh fruit and vegetable juices and explains how to use them to cure the symptoms of PMS, arthritis, migraine headaches, motion sickness, and more.
- The Juicing Bible
- by Pat Crocker, Susan Eagles -- Advocates of fruit and vegetable juices cite the high levels of vitamins and antioxidants in these products. Ironically, juicing requires an electrically powered machine to reduce raw fruits and vegetables to a drinkable liquid state.
- Total Juicing: Over 125 Healthful and Delicious Ways to Use Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices and Pulp
- by Elaine LaLanne, et al -- A guide to juicing for health describes the benefits of juice to digestion, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, and lowering weight and features more than one hundred recipes for juice combinations for all occasions.
- Dr. Jensen's Juicing Therapy
- by Bernard Jensen PhD -- Dr. Jensen's years of study have proved the juices--both fruit and vegetable--are the fastest method for getting nutrients into our bodies. Dr. Jensen's Juicing Therapy offers more than 100 nourishing, easy-to-make juice combinations to enhance health and well-being.
- Juicing Book
- by Stephen Blauer -- Complete guide to using juices to maximize health and vitality. Offers up-to-date information on the value of juices in relation to the body's needs. Included are comprehensive charts, delicious recipes and instructions on using various juicing equipment.
- Juicing for Health: How to Use Natural Juices to Boost Energy, Immunity and Wellbeing
- by Caroline Wheater, Helen Holroyd (Illustrator)
- The Juice Lady's Guide to Juicing for Health: Unleashing the Healing Power of Whole Fruits and Vegetables
- by Cherie Calbom -- Having trouble getting your five to nine recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables? Drink your vegetables, says Cherie Calbom, the Juice Lady, and she offers 75 juice recipes to help you do it. Juicing not only tastes good and gives you nutrition, but it can also benefit your health.
875 N. Pacific Hwy.
Woodburn, OR 97071