Where seekers come . . . .
Handbook for Creative Teaching
||David L. Martin
| || || |
A comprehensive work on every phase and aspect of schoolteaching. Written especially for the beginning and inexperienced teacher, the book addresses and discusses in a very readable style, what schoolteaching is all about and how to do it.
Some of the subjects discussed are:
Also, how to . . .
- preparing to teach
- day-by-day classroom techniques
- how to motivate students to apply themselves to learning
- what to do with problem pupils and situations
- how to teach the slow student
An index assists the teacher in finding the answers to his specific needs and questions.
- grade papers
- plan lessons
- direct recess activities
- divert problems before they arise
- answer questions helpfully
- ask questions that stimulate thinking
- prepare schedules
- work with the school board and parents
- discipline constructively
- plan time efficiently
- much, much more
932 pages. Hardcover. Rod and Staff Publishers.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]